Is there anything better than tips for parents written by parents? Real, honest, helpful & sometimes a little bit quirky tips from Mum’s & Dads who have been in your position, felt all the strains of parenthood & gone through the same sleepless nights, breastfeeding troubles or pram buying decision making difficulties. Bepanthen has come up with just that – What the Parenting Manuals Don’t Tell You, is a new Bepanthen e-book by parents, for new parents.
Those of us that are parents know just how much becoming a parent for the first time can completely flip your whole life upside down – in the best & scariest ways possible. There are a whole host of new moments that you get taken through, from the utterly adorable to scary, gross & just about everything in between. Bepanthen, with the help of parenting expert Lisa Clegg, has handpicked the best bits of advice from real parents & created this free, easily digestible handbook!
If you are a first time parent & are not familiar with Bepanthen then let me tell you, they have the nappy care ointment of all nappy care ointments! We have used Bepanthen from birth & I couldn’t recommend it more to help protect against the causes of nappy rash. “The kind-to-bums formulation is free from fragrance, preservatives, colours and antiseptics meaning it can be used at every bedtime nappy change – when the nappy is on for the longest time – even on the most sensitive of skins. Bepanthen Nappy Care Ointment forms a breathable, transparent layer to gently protect even the most delicate skin against the causes of nappy rash.”
I have included a few top tips from the e-book for you to get the gist of what you can expect from it;
- Put a worn t-shirt in the baby’s crib or basket, wrapped around the mattress, so that your baby can smell you which helps them settle better
- Buy nothing in bulk! You never know how big or small your baby is going to be – you might not even need those new-born baby grows!
- Remember that you and your partner are both tired – try not to take it out on each other. You probably created your baby through love so focus on that
- Stay off eBay and other shopping outlets. Sleepy spending can be disastrous
- Always have a few rattles or spare wipes in your changing bag to whisk out when your little one is feeling wiggly – the rattles or wipes will keep them distracted whilst you swiftly change them
Click here for access to the full e-book and illustrations, an informative, comical and real guide to parenting.
I have a 3-month supply of Bepanthen Nappy Care Ointment, £50 Mothercare voucher & a Bepanthen toy to give away to one of our wonderful readers. All you have to do is follow the instructions in the raffle copter below.
Prize is non-transferable, winner chosen at random, open to UK participants only. This blog post is sponsored by Bepanthen but all thoughts & opinions are my own.